Random Acts of Juggling?

This is not a sign of the "bunch of words" type.  It's more of a "sign" of strange things going on.

On the way to work around 9am, I was just coming off the 78 freeway when I saw a blur across the street.  It was a long traffic light, so why not?  Here's a shot of the guy who was behind the fence at the edge of the freeway, juggling some white pins.

Maybe he was getting ready for a job interview, or just fell off of a passing circus truck.  I can't think of any reason for a person to be there at all.  I don't think I've ever seen ANYone back there, even though the fence isn't really keeping people out.  

Maybe we're all missing out but NOT juggling in the mornings, maybe it's some new kind of therapy...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Live Downstream

Need More Nines

Yield Signs: Flow Chart Style?