How Do I Know You're Carrying?

I have a knack for finding strange and conflicting signs over parking spaces.  We legally pulled into a handicapped space only to see this sign:

First off, it's a handicapped space.  If you're not handicapped you don't get to park here.  But let's assume you could.  How am I supposed to know you're having a child soon?  If you do have a little one, then your hands are full, that makes sense.  But if the stork isn't here yet, there are a lot of assumed psychic powers behind what this sign is asking for.

By the way, the sign below is selling bengal kittens, so the stork has landed Somewhere.

This just struck me as weird and not entirely thought out.  Considerate, yes.  Practical?  Not really.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Live Downstream

Need More Nines

Yield Signs: Flow Chart Style?